We are very excited to be partnered with Logiflex to offer the Logilife line of furniture that is specifically designed for use in healthcare facilities. Logilife includes furniture for patient rooms, medical facility waiting rooms, dining rooms, and common areas.
We do get questions about the differences between conventional furniture and healthcare specific furniture so we have provided (below) some key reasons why your facility might benefit from using Logilife.
- The Warranty – When purchasing furniture for your home or facility, you want it to last. Logilife is a commercial grade furniture that comes with a limited lifetime warranty on all cabinets and tables, as well as a 5-Year warranty on soft seating. If something goes wrong, you can expect support in a timely manner as the furniture is manufactured in nearby Quebec.
- Made to Measure – Although we have standard configurations of furniture available to choose from, all furniture orders are made to measure (example below), meaning the Logiflex designers can make furniture that fits your space exactly as needed. If you don’t see what you are looking for, you can let us know!
- Resistant Fabrics and Finishes – The fabrics and finishes are designed to stand up to the frequent cleaning and concentrated cleaning products that are used in medical facilities to control the spread of viruses and infections.
- Easy to Clean – Seating is equipped with spaces along the cushion edges to facilitate easier cleaning, and cabinets can come with higher legs or optional casters making it easier to move furniture for room cleaning.
- Cleaner Air – Products are Greenguard certified meaning they have low chemical emissions, helping to maintain the quality of the air in which the products are used. This is especially important for those who have environmental allergies or sensitivities.
- Safety Features – Furniture is designed for patient safety with rounded edges, and wardrobes are equipped with anti-ligature rails.
- Airflow – Cabinets are equipped with air vents allowing airflow, thereby keeping the contents fresh longer.
- Ergonomics – Chairs are equipped with arms that allow for easier gripping and angled to help standing. Cabinets come with easy grip handles. Both options are great for seniors or those with reduced mobility.
- Height Adjustability – Tables can be height adjustable allowing for easy access with different heights of wheelchairs and seating (27″ to 37″). Some tables come with 2 to 4 independent height adjustable panels allowing for people requiring different heights to be seated at the same table. Other table options are shown below:
- Practical Yet Stylish – You don’t need to sacrifice style for practicality as furniture comes in a variety of colours and styles that look great and feel like home.
- An Affordable Investment – Despite all of these features, Logilife furniture is surprisingly affordable so you do not need to break the bank to have the furniture you need for your healthcare application.
Hopefully this helps you to better understand the benefits of Logilife. Be sure to contact your Tango sales rep if you have any questions or would like more information.