Monday to Thursday
8:30am - 5:00pm
8:30am - 4:30pm
So it’s National Nursing Week here in Canada. A week to celebrate all things nursing. Although I am no longer … [Read More] about Once a Nurse, Always a Nurse…
Here at Tango we sell home rehab equipment that can be very scientific and involve cutting edge engineering, but despite … [Read More] about The Art of Finding the Right Piece of Equipment
So, here in New Brunswick winter has come on fierce and early leaving many wheelchair users (like me) bracing themselves … [Read More] about Tips for Using your Powerchair or other Mobility Devices in the Winter
Tango Medical shared a post.
19 hours ago
Great event happening in Halifax! Apparently there is still time to register if you have a mobility impairment and want to test yourself as a potential future Paralympic athlete. ... See MoreSee Less
2 weeks ago
The long weekend is coming up, and we know you are already dreaming about the wonderful ways you are going to spend the extra day off. For our #TuesdayTangoTip we are reminding you of a few things to remember during your planning to make sure your weekend remains safe and positive.
- Long weekends are notorious for higher vehicular accident rates with many people travelling longer distances. Remember to take your time, relax, leave a bit early, and stay focused on the road. The last thing you need is a fender bender to ruin your weekend plan.
- If using that trailer for the first time this season, remember that you need to do a good inspection. Check for tire wear and pressure, signal lights, and for additional rust/a broken frame before you take it out on the road.
- Don't be tempted to run a forgotten errand after you already opened an alcoholic beverage. Make a list and get all of those to-do items completed before you start to relax, and hang up those keys for the rest of the day.
- When packing for a road trip or that first visit to the cottage, don't overload your vehicle, and make sure you maintain good visibility to allow safe driving.
- Living in New Brunswick, the May long weekend could bring both great or terrible weather (or both!). Make sure to check the weather forecast and pack accordingly. Regardless of the air temperature remember to apply sunscreen. ... See MoreSee Less